Touring With A Purpose (TWAP) is one of Pervita’s creative means of bringing the youth together and help give back to the community.
TWAP is a great initiative because it involves tourism and charity. Our trips are usally to enjoy beautiful sites in Ghana but also to give back to the community. It is usally aimed at changing lives of children living in Rural communities of Ghana.
Our focus with TWAP is mainly education therefore we target educative projcts that can help impact lives of less priviledged children.
Every calendar year, we embark on TWAP atleast twice in a year. However, sometimes it is difficult when it comes to funding and so it becomes very challenging reaching out to less privileged children.
Over the years we have visited the following :
- Village of Hope, Winneba. Over there, we donated some food items and engaged the children in creative arts and bead making sessions.
- Nzulezu, Western Region. Over there we donated 120 pieces of lanterns and some educational materials.
- Mama Lardi Orphanage Home, Bolgatanga. Over there we donated food items and and some educative materials.
- City of Refuge, Doryimu. Over there we donated some art works and engaged children in some eductive activities.
- Agbagorme Basic School Volta Region. Over there, we helped to paint their school building and engaged children in some creative art activities.
- Demonstration School for the Deaf, Easten Region. Over there, we donated some food items and gave out scholarships to the children.
- Gabi Kpo School, Volta Region. Over there we helped renovate and complete their school building for them.
Please find below some images of our past projects.